February 1, 2009
- What's worse than a thief? Thief with a gun. That!
- What's worse than that? That with a badge!
Now, think metaphorically... Swindler
nation extraordinaire, gate-keeper "truthers" and agent provocateurs.
Duplicity aplenty, false-flag operations.
- What's worse than corrupted badge? Badgered to death.
- What's worse than death? Death of the soul.
- What's worse than soulless zombies? Being a sober righteous nut.
with the former: there's escape; the latter—awareness and misery...
life is never easy for a
sober seer and knower.
Reach out, only to have face kicked in; speak
up, only to be chopped down. Always against the wind and tide,
living among the zombies—sheer
- What's worse than being a sober nut? Nothing!
Nothing is worse than a
Obscenity of “Virtues”
vs. Virtue of
Learn the difference,
lest you become a